martes, 13 de noviembre de 2018

My favourite TV series

Personally I’m not a really fan of occupy my free time watching TV, because I think it´s a little bit boring but, not long ago I discovered a very cool series called “BoJack horseman”. I personally believe it series expresses very well many types of feelings and I think it is interesting.

Well, I´m going to talk about a little bit of what is this series. BoJack Horseman is an American adult animated comedy-drama series that takes place mostly in Hollywood, in an alternate world where humans and tailless anthropomorphic animals live side by side. BoJack Horseman, the washed-up star of the 1990s sitcom horsin' around, plans his big return to celebrity relevance with a tell-all autobiography that he dictates to his ghostwriter Diane Nguyen. BoJack also has to contend with the demands of his agent and on-again-off-again girlfriend Princess Carolyn, the misguided antics of his freeloading roommate Todd Chavez, and his friend and rival Mr. Peanutbutter. All is a chaos, and it give the emotion to it.

I´m not believe that I’m a big fan of BoJack, I think fan is a big word, but maybe in a near future I could be it.
Series has not a big importance in my life, is not part of my hobbies, is not a conversation topic with my friends… Series does not mean nothing to me,but maybe is only because I don´t dedicate more time to it, who knows?


4 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Well, i personally believe that learn english  is very important to everybody, not only to have more oportuni...