martes, 30 de octubre de 2018



The jobs of my dreams




If I have to say in this moment the job of my dream I would say that I want to work investigating about forensic chemistry and the relationship between drugs and the impact of use it in the normal functioning of the brain, teach analytical chemistry at the university, and in my free time give free class of chemistry and math to persons who would like learn and don’t have money to pay to personal teachers.



I imagine it very exhausting but rewarding and it motivate to me because I like be exhaust for this type of reasons, I imagine that I will a busy life but I think that I will be happy and is all that I need it.

This three jobs are outdoors, I don’t really imagine work in my house or some similar because I prefer use my house to do nothing and dedicate time for me.



If you ask to me if I would like travel in my job, the answer is yes and not, because I want to teach chemistry in my country but I would like to travel to investigate about forensic chemistry, drugs and it impact in the brain because I believe that in other countries I can complement my knowledge and if you ask me for the salary, i would say that salary is not so important to me, I only would like to have the necessary things to live and that money does not limit me to do anything.


In this moment I study chemistry and I would like to start to do research units and assistant-ships because I want to know better this kind of job.

To generalize the idea, I want to learn too much chemistry, share my knowledge and apply what I learn in investigation,

6 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Well, i personally believe that learn english  is very important to everybody, not only to have more oportuni...