martes, 23 de octubre de 2018


CATALYST


Well, in this text I will talk about catalyst, i choose this topic because I think is very important in the area of chemistry and in general is important in life.

First, what is a catalyst? Catalysts accelerate a chemical reaction without interfering with the finished product by helping the reactants to meet much more quickly, they are more effective when are small, this increase my interest in this topic because that imply so much investigation about it and that make me think in all the possibilities that we don’t know, only imagine the active sites of a catalyst increase or are more readily available in nanoscale structures, causing chemical reactions to speed up, that is amazing!


I learned about catalyst when I start to investigate about chemistry, first in some videos or different papers and later in my career.

The importance of catalyst in my career is in chemistry, for different reasons we often need catalysts to perform reactions at appreciable speeds, is not only about the time, chemistry imply many simultaneous reactions and we need to have more control about the time of the reactions.

In human welfare the impact of catalysis are very important, many people don’t know the existence of catalyst but it work in the fundamental aspects required for life, for example in energy, food and water. 


If I have to talk about the advantages or disadvantages of the catalyst I would say that the most important advantage of catalyst to me is the reduction of energy, time of reaction and that you can use many times. On the other hand, the disadvantage more important from my own perspective is catalyst is expensive


6 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Well, i personally believe that learn english  is very important to everybody, not only to have more oportuni...