martes, 16 de octubre de 2018


Little Sofia


I love dogs, really, I believe dogs are the best pets in this world, they are so lovely and really make me happy, they know how make you have a good time, and I think that they can feel when you are bad and can help to you



My pet is Sofia, it’s a beautiful puppy, so funny, so emphatic and a very crazy dog. She come to my home in January of this year, she was abandoned in a street near from my house and we adopted her, first she was so nervous in the new house, but with the passage of time she start to be very happy with us. The things that Sofia love to do is run in the house, give love, make friends, play with children, lick the face and she loves bite clothes and shoes.


If somebody ask to me why Sofia is special to me i have to say that she is special because she arrive to my house in a bad moment of my life and she start to give me so much love, many cute experiences, she can make me smile with many things and I love it! I really feel that she’s my daughter, she taught to me what love is.

6 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Well, i personally believe that learn english  is very important to everybody, not only to have more oportuni...