martes, 9 de octubre de 2018


The best holidays in my life!!!


Holidays to me are the best thing in life, you can enjoy your free time as you like, and you can do everything!

Personally I consider that the best thing in life is keep good memories of the persons, for that all my holidays are amazing to me, wherever I have been, because I can do my favourites activities in many places with my family or my friends, but if I have to choose one of all my holidays I would choose when some time ago I was literally all summer with my friends, I was to many places and do many funny things with they like go to some concerts of local bands, to camp, we was go to the beach, we visit some lakes and we enjoy many different food and beverages of the different cities that we visit.


I have strong feelings for that days because I met incredible people that now is very important to me, I really like met persons that give me good moments and that summer all of people that I met actually is special to me and keep giving me good moments. If I have to choose what to do in every holidays for the rest of my life, I would choose enjoy with my friends, I really don’t care where, I want to do things with they because I never seen they so only in holidays I can stay with they and enjoy my favourites things with my favourites persons.

3 comentarios:

  1. You´re right. Passing great time with friends and family it´s the most important thing in holidays.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. such a nice description of holidays! nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like your way of thinking

    ResponderEliminar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Well, i personally believe that learn english  is very important to everybody, not only to have more oportuni...