martes, 2 de octubre de 2018


A country I would like to visit



Personally, I would like to visit Spain, specifically, Barcelona city.

 I’ve never been to in this country but I think that is the perfect place to study and enjoy many things it has a history among the oldest in Europe, the variety of artistic treasures, the Romanesque churches and the great names in modern art and architecture , Dali, Gaudi, Miro, Picasso and others. All this things make me wish visit this city.







About Barcelona I don’t know much, but I know that apart the beauty of this city, it have great monuments with a very interest history. And the most important, to me, is that Barcelona have great forensics sciences centers (the best to me is the universitat de Barcelona) and if I had the opportunity to visit this place i would like visit this centers or even study forensic chemistry there, because personally I think is the best option between the countries with Spanish languages and I believe it have the equipment and the knowledge necessary to  develop various techniques


7 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Well, i personally believe that learn english  is very important to everybody, not only to have more oportuni...