martes, 6 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduate courses I would consider in the future 

Well, in the first time if I start to think in the future I really don’t have a clear idea of what postgraduate courses I would to consider, but if in this moment i had to choose one course I would choose a Ph. D. in chemistry, the reasons of this choice is very simple, I really love it, I think it is very interesting, wonderful, it allows me to learn about many areas, like chemistry physical, analytical, organic, and others and that is what I want to learn, so much chemistry. 


If I had to choose where I want to study I would choose study in Chile at the university of Chile and for a few of time I want to study at Spain at the university of Barcelona, the reasons of this choice is because I want to do many things in my country but, I also want to learn and know about others scientific cultures. 

The ideal to me is to do a part time course, because I also want to work doing classes at the university and I want to have a little time for me. 

Thinking about the future is a little chaotic to me, I believe that I can manage my actual life and start to plan the future is weird, but I also think that is necessary and even funny

4 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Well, i personally believe that learn english  is very important to everybody, not only to have more oportuni...